A short post on this July-finally-made-it’s-way-to-Wisconsin-hotter-than-Hades-day…
A big Family Event this weekend:
The wedding of my godson Dustin!
- Dress–almost done (hook and eye and a good pressing)
- Shoes and Purse–ready to slip on
- Jewelry–earrings need a quick reattachment of a bead (pics in a couple weeks!)
- Make-up– bronze eyes, rosy brown lip (Origins Lotus)
- Mani and pedi at Haven Salon in my hometown!
The nails were done with Morgan Taylor polish. This was my introduction to the product and I like what I see! The colors were cataloged by number at the salon and unfortunately, they don’t correspond to the numbers online. I believe the pedi is “Man of the Moment” and the mani is “Chain Reaction.”
Pics next week…the peacock is flying the pen for a bit….